for the experience and memories
Dog Photographic Portraiture
The Dog Fine Art Portrait Experience
Caring for your Dog
Your Dogs welfare is always my priority.
This is a no-stress dog and owner experience
A welcoming, calm and safe studio environment.
Only the best Portraiture
Award-winning quality Dog portraits
Luxurious framing and Printing
Distinctive, quality wall portraits
Love for Dogs and photography
The passion and love shines through
My portrait experience has been designed to get the best portrait of your dog while having loads of fun with plenty of time to relax before taking photographs and a really laid back approach.
An amazing experience to remember for all.
What do I get in my Fine Art Dog Portrait Experience?
- 60-90 minutes of studio experience including ‘Sniff and Chill’ time for your dogs on arrival
- 100% relaxed environment, keeping you and your dog happy
- No time pressure
- Regular time-outs if your dogs needs it during the portrait shoot
- A coffee or tea, biscuits and chat for us humans and of course water for your furry friend.
- Full access to all doggie props and furniture in our 1000 square foot studio
- Studio tour of the amazing wall portraits available to you
- National Award winning dog photographer with the ‘patience of a saint’ at your service
- A dedicated viewing day 7-10 days after portrait session to choose and buy your portraits
- 15 ‘edited’ fine-art portraits to choose from (editing takes place during the week after the portrait experience)
- A discount off all products at your first portrait gallery viewing