Your dog is the VIP
The Fine-Art Portrait Experience (scroll down)
Your dogs paws in the right hands
Caring for your Dog
Your Dogs welfare is always my priority.
This is a no-stress dog and owner experience
A welcoming, calm and safe studio environment.
Only the best Portraiture
Working with you to achieve specific results
Luxurious framing and Printing
Distinctive, quality wall portraits of the highest quality
Love for Dogs and photography
The passion and love shines through
An amazing experience to remember for all.
The Fine Art Dog Portrait Experience? How does it work?
- A photography session tailored for your dog, special needs catered for
- ‘Sniff and Chill’ time for your dogs prior to taking photographs
- 100% relaxed environment, keeping you and your dog happy
- No time pressure (Typically around 60-90 minutes but more if required)
- Regular time-outs if your dogs needs it during the portrait shoot
- A coffee or tea, biscuits and chat for us humans and of course water for your furry friend.
- Full access to all doggie props and furniture in our 1000 square foot studio
- Studio tour of the amazing wall portraits available to you
- National Award winning dog photographer with the ‘patience of a saint’ at your service
- A dedicated viewing day 7 days after portrait session to choose and buy your portraits
- 15 ‘edited’ fine-art portraits to choose from (editing takes place during the week after the portrait experience)
- A discount off all products ordered at your first portrait gallery viewing