artwork for your memories
Pawesome Studio Pet Photography
My Original Studio Portrait Experience (Not just a photograph)
Designed for your pets comfort and for the most enjoyment
For the experience, for the memories and for your pet.
You’ve seen my portraits, now experience them for yourself.
A Jason Allison dog studio portrait experience is something really special that will stay with you forever in your mind and on your wall.
Up to 2 hours of studio experience including ‘Sniff and Chill’ time for your pet on arrival before we start
100% relaxed environment, keeping you and your pet happy and to ensure their welfare
No time pressure
Regular breaks and time-outs if your pet needs it during his portrait experience
A coffee or tea, biscuits and chat for us humans and of course water for your furry friend.
Call or text 07709 444511 to book now (weekday, weekday evening and weekend appointment can be made)
If you prefer you can email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or message me on facebook: Jason on Facebook
Or click here to purchase a voucher as a gift: Shop
In more detail.
- With around 2 hours set aside for the portrait experience I make sure your pet is totally comfortable before starting
- I never force a pet to do something out of his/her comfort zone
- Full access to all studio props and furniture in our 1000 square foot studio
- Studio tour of the amazing wall portraits and printed portraits available to you
- National Award winning dog photographer with the ‘patience of a saint’ at your service, I won The Guild of Photographers Pet Category in 2018
- You will visit the studio on 3 occasions; The Portrait Experience then a week later The Portrait Viewing and finally The Portrait Collection
- 15 or more ‘hand-edited’ fine-art portraits photographs will be available to select your final portraits from (editing takes place during the week after the portrait experience)
- A huge discount off all products if purchased at your first portrait gallery viewing.
- The Portrait experience fee does not include any digital or physical products unless otherwise stated.
- Printed portraits are priced from £145 with an average client spend of £500, all Debit and Credit cards accepted, paypal and bank transfer also available.
Want to go BIG? We can print your pet portrait to sizes of 40″ and even 60″
Consultations also available to talk through the service and portraits, just ask.