Capturing the emotion
On-location Horse portrait photography
Horse Portrait Experience
*New for Summer 2019*
For the experience, for the memories and for your Horse.
For keeping memories of your loved one, art for your wall or a gift for someone you’ve come to the right place.
My Horse portraiture experience is something really special that will stay with you forever in your mind and on your wall.
Jason will come to your stable, field or chosen location for a laid-back photography session to capture your Horse or Pony.
Up to 2 hours of Photography capturing the raw images ready to be created into an artistic masterpiece.
with Jason’s unique award-winning Fine Art Style editing ready for your viewing appointment at Jason’s studio.
Call or text 07709 444511 to book now (weekday, weekday evening and weekend appointments can be made)
If you prefer you can email me on: email@example.com
Or message me on facebook: Jason on Facebook
Or click here to purchase a voucher as a gift: Shop
In more detail.
- With around 2 hours set aside for the portrait experience I make sure your pet is totally comfortable before starting
- I never force a pet to do something out of his/her comfort zone
- Studio tour of the amazing wall portraits and printed portraits available to you (at your viewing appointment)
- National Award winning photographer with the ‘patience of a saint’ at your service, I won The Guild of Photographers Pet Category in 2018
You will visit the studio on 2 occasions; The Portrait Viewing and The Portrait Collection
- 15 or more ‘hand-edited’ fine-art portraits photographs will be available to select your final portraits from (editing takes place during the week after the portrait experience
- A huge discount off all products if purchased at your first portrait gallery viewing
- The Portrait experience fee does not include any digital or physical products unless otherwise stated
- Printed portraits are priced from £145 with an average client spend of £500, all Debit and Credit cards accepted, paypal and bank transfer also available.
Want to go BIG? We can print your pet portrait to sizes of 40″ and even 60″
Consultations also available to talk through the service and portraits, just ask.